Saturday, April 11, 2009

gulen's grip

Gulen's Greek
10250 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90067

price: $
verdict: not worth my time

gulen's is located in the century city mall...so if you can bypass the oh so enticing panda express, you'd probably meander through the food court and find this place. they also display all their food in saran wrap so you can get an idea of your order. that's really helpful to me because i'm a visual creature.

i ordered the chicken kebab pita today....the taste is alright, though my arteries are probably a bit clogged from it. how do i know? because i discovered that while i was fisting my pita in it's foil cover, a pool of orangey oil collected at the palm of my hand. i had to use plenty of napkins to wipe up this oil spill.

gulen's does not feel like a healthy choice, but if i hunger and find myself yearning for some pita-like meal after arduous shopping, then this is a good place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails