Thursday, April 9, 2009

no daily specials here

Daily Grill
2121 Rosecrans Ave
El Segundo, CA 90245
(310) 524-0700

price: $$
verdict: it's aight

mediocre food should never cost too much. in this case, the mediocre food costed more than it's worth which makes me feel punked! i ordered myself a pot pie for dinner because it was pouring that night and wanted something steamy to warm me up. besides, i really like pot pie pastry tops. when our waiter brought out my food, i was awed by it...it looked so huge!! but in actuality, it was just a very shallow but wide dish. like daily grill, looks can be deceiving. the food was deceiving too. it smelled great, but it tasted just alright. totally reminds me of a marie calander but with inflated prices. rob me why don't you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails