Friday, April 24, 2009

komasa, where the raw dream begins

Restaurant Komasa
351 E 2nd St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 680-1792

price: $$
verdict: omg, i love it!

(read my review to the tune of sir-mix-a-lot's "baby got back")
oh, my, god. becky, look at komasa.it is so small. *scoff* it looks like, one of those whole in the walls....


i love komasa and i cannot lie
you other sushi eaters can't deny
that when you walk into this itty bitty place
and you get tuna in your face
you get sprung, wanna pull out your gut
'cause you notice that sushi roll was stuffed
sitting at the sushi bar i'm staring
i'm hooked and i can't stop swearing
that "oh baby, your food's the best"
let me take some foodie pictures
my homegirls tried to warn me
but that spicy tuna roll you got makes me so hungry
ooh, rump-o'-salmon-skin
you say you wanna feed my friends?
well, feed me, feed me
'cause we ain't your average sushi groupies
i've seen them rollin'
and here i sit just droolin'
komasa's da shit, da best,
got it goin' like a turbo 'vette
i'm tired of trying other things
and hearing people sayin' other sushi places have the best thing
take an avid sushi eater and ask him that
we say "other places are just plain whack"
so, foodies! (yeah!) foodies! (yeah!)
do you like to eat some sushi stuff? (hell yeah!)
then go shake it! (shake it!) shake it! (shake it!)
shake your healthy gut to komasa!
komasa's NOT whack!

monk fish liver. no thanks. i'll stick to the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails