Friday, May 1, 2009

4,100 ways to get drunk

4100 Bar
1087 Manzanita St
Los Angeles, CA 90029
(323) 666-4460

price: $$
verdict: omg, i love it!

"why did i drink so much?!?!

i said this over and over in my head as i leaned over my sink in futile ATTEMPTS to barf out the alcoholic bile that sat uncomfortably in my belly. too many drinks and too much mixing of different types of fire water the night before. be gone you foul demons inside me! i had a hike planned that morning but all i could do was hover over my sink feeling shit faced from the night before.

thank you 4100 for my shitilicious experience. shit because i hate hangovers and feeling like i have to scrap my stomach for a brand new one....and delicious because of all the delicious drinks i consumed there (might i recommend a butterscotch martini and an amaretto sour to end your night on a sweet note....amongst MANY other things). great ambience as always and a cool place to chill and chat with your buds. super comfy booths to lounge in.

parking does suck, but if you live in the hood, just stumble home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails