Friday, May 8, 2009

cheesecake poop

Kee Wah Bakery
729 W Garvey Ave
Monterey Park, CA 91755
(626) 281-2680
www.keewah.us

price: $
verdict: hells no!

kee wah makes me go waa waa boo hoo! like a baby that was spanked for pooping in my diapers. talk about shitty food and unnecessary spanking of the digestive tract.

i went to kee wah because a friend told me they had the best japanese style cheesecake ever. since i'm always willing to try new places, i went there and bought their cheesecake as well as a shredded pork boa. WRONG MOVE. the cheesecake gave me the shits. YUP. i am quite sure that was the culprit. and the shredded pork boa...*shudders* there is a thick shlack of mayo on top so the shredded pork can adhere to the boa...it reminded me of a reverse hamburger bun. i am so grossed out just thinking of it.

no reason to come back. if i want to get the shits, i will go lick a public toilet bowl. nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails