Friday, May 1, 2009

when mangos are red, not yellow

Red Mango
10401 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90034
(310) 845-1798
www.redmangousa.com

price: $
verdict: tasty, try it!

mangolicious. actually, it tastes quite similar to orange cream froyo. the yogurt is not too tart and has a nutty flavor to it too. the texture is smooth and of course, they offer all the fruit and dry toppings that you are use to at any froyo shop.

a medium size froyo with two toppings set me back $4.75. since i had to haul ass back to the east side, i got my froyo to go. the cashier offered me an ice pack for it. SURE. so he put some ice cubes in a ziploc bag and sent me on my way. alas, my froyo melted a little, but the fruit toppings chilled to a nice firmness. yummmm....

red mango was definitely on my list of must tries. now that i did, i see it's on par with all the other tasty froyo shops that i've reviewed. i still think pinkberry is better...and yes, it's because pinkberry is crack laced, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails