Friday, May 1, 2009

finger frickin' tasty

The Boiling Crab
13892 Brookhurst St
Garden Grove, CA 92843
(714) 636-4885

price: $$
verdict: omg, i love it!

dear jenny craig,

you don't know me, but you will soon because i just went to boiling crab and GAINED about 10 pounds from my lunch.

here's what i ate:

-crawfish (or crawdaddies as we use to call them in the bayou) drowned in the "the whole sha-bang" sauce. oh holy jesus, god almighty, benevolent buddha, THIS sauce is so good! though i only ordered "mild," it was clear that i'm a wimp and couldn't take the heat. it felt like the devil himself licked my mouth cuz my mouth was on fire!
-cajun fries (nice crunch with seasoning. my friend dipped her fries in the sha-bang sauce. not a bad combo at all).
-etouffee (which tasted like congeeled butter on rice. probably won't order that again).
-fried shrimp with cocktail sauce (yummy! nice, crispy batter coating the butterflied shrimps).

i don't plan to eat again jenny. i've used up all my points for the next year and a half and besides, i can't fit into my pants no more.

*tears*
bagnatic
from bag to belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails